Discover Your New Location
Starting a new company? Your business is expanding? Looking for a developed or undeveloped site in Bavaria, one of Germany's and Europe's leading locations for attracting investors? Forget time-consuming correspondence, research and comparisons! Take advantage of the Site Information System Bavaria (SISBY).
is a database providing data on undeveloped industrial areas, commercial properties as well as technology and incubator centers for the whole of Bavaria
- SISBY delivers fast and reliable data comparisons on locations throughout Bavaria.
- SISBY gives you the local connections you need.
- SISBY offers free research and statistics.
- SISBY is up-to-date.
- SISBY was established in cooperation with the Bavarian Chambers of Industry and Commerce and the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology.
- SISBY is one of the leading location information systems in Europe.
SISBY Provides Information On
- Industrial areas available immediately and at short notice in SISBY member communities (size of land available, current development status, infrastructure, transport network, ownership),
- Offers of commercial properties (industrial and warehouse facilities, combined hall and office space, office facilities, limited-term office facilities, serviced offices, shared office space, retail facilities, hotels/restaurants, other commercial properties and undeveloped sites) in Bavaria,
- Technology and incubator centers in Bavaria,
- Selected structural data (e.g. municipal trade tax rate, populationfigures, numbers of employees) for all Bavarian municipalities,
- Location-specific data on all Bavarian municipalities using interactive cards.
Advertise in the Commercial Property Market
If you want to sell or let commercial property, you can offer it online throughout the world in the 'Gewerbeimmobilienbörse Bayern' (Commercial Property Market of Bavaria) at a flat rate of 35 euro for six months. Get in touch with the SISBY contact now!
Details of the SISBY contact partners and other information can be found in the current business report,the SISBY Milestone 2008/2009